Thursday, February 19, 2009

INTRODUCTION

full name : Amelia Diandra Amin 
in this case i mean my blog i wrote down my name as Amelia Dee. to make it simple!
nickname : Amel, Mel, Teh Amel, Mel mel
age : 15 years old
birth of date : karawang 17th january 1994.

about me literally....
my name is Amelia Diandra Amin and i was born under unusual circumstances while everyone was agin'.....  ooopss wroong! i was kidding i'm not benjamin buttonL LOL XXX!
ok seriously my name is Amelia Diandra Amin, people used to call me Amel till now.
i'm a girl well teenager actually, and like other teenagers my hobbies are what teenagers always did for their hobbies.

nuff' said bout me. i was talking about my blog.
actually this is the second blog for me. blog pertama entah kenapa tiba-tiba gw gak bisa ingat-ingat passwordnya. huffff what the heck.... daripada capai-capai mengingat password nya yang belum tentu keinget lagi ampe hari tua mendin buat blog lagi! LOL


what is this blog about :
well my world of course, namanya juga Amelia and world.
about world, so i promise from this moment i will always go to www.seputar-indonesia.com to see what happen to this world. 
about anybody around me. my friends, my family, my pet, my suck driver! and my teacher
about ME. my hobbies, wishes, hopes, hates, loves, my inspiration, my school etc
about everything i want to talk about! celebrity, fashion, school  and more


Amelia Diandra Amin
an ordinary girl, well like i said ORDINARY so maybe i could have similar problem like yours. catfight, unfinished homework, annoying mother, crushcrushcrush and more
but this blog will tell you more about me (plus the world). yep remember my oath!

so please enjoy! no hard feelings if you read my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment